If you find yourself looking for a new auto repair shop in Everett, WA for your vehicle service, it’s important you do your research and select a shop you can feel completely comfortable working with. After all, with as much money as you’ve put into your vehicle, you’ll want to make sure it’s in good hands when it’s in need of service.
Here are just a few of the qualities you should prioritize in your search:
- Affordability: While the price of services shouldn’t be the sole factor you use for making your decisions, it’s definitely something you’re going to want to take into consideration. Get quotes for some common types of services from various auto shops and compare them. Just because one offers the lowest rates does not necessarily mean it will offer the highest quality of service—you can use the rates at these shops as a tiebreaking tool when all else seems to be equal.
- Certification: This is probably the most important quality to find in any mechanic you choose to work with. A high-quality auto repair shop will be certified by multiple reputable organizations. These certifications show the staff has gone through significant training and has demonstrated its expertise and competency in various aspects of auto repair. Not just anyone can become certified, so when you’re working with a certified shop or mechanic, you know you’re dealing with true professionals.
- Warranties: Any auto shop worth working with will offer warranty-backed services. These warranties show the shop believes in its work and cares about its reputation. This also gives you some extra peace of mind because you can get out on the road knowing that, in the unlikely event something does go wrong, the work you had done on your vehicle is backed by a warranty, ensuring you won’t have to pay for the same issue to be repaired again.
- Experience: Always look for an auto shop with mechanics who have years of experience in their field. If you have any special needs with your vehicles, it’s important you find a shop that has technicians who are skilled and experienced in those particular areas (think foreign cars/parts, diesel engines or high-performance engines). If a shop has been in business for a long time, there’s probably a good reason for that—they’ve built up loyalty among their customers and established a reputation for quality service.
- Reputation: Speaking of reputation, it’s a good idea for you to look into what actual customers have to say about the auto shop you’re interested in working with. Go online and find reviews on sites like Yelp, Google, Angie’s List or social media pages. If you find a pattern of negative reviews (more than just a few unsatisfied customers), then this might be a red flag to stay away. You can also check the shop’s standing with the Better Business Bureau.
To learn more about the factors that should play a role in your choice of auto repair shop in Everett, WA, contact the team at Auto Truck Service Inc. today.
Categorised in: Car Repairs